Influence of the aerial environment on growth, development and yields of field crops (solar radiation, air temperature, atmospheric humidity, wind, evaporative demand, CO2– concentration).
Influence of soil environment on crop growth, development, yield and product quality. Physical, biological and chemical soil characteristics. Soil cultivation. Fertilization. Irrigation. Crop rotation.Intercroppin.
Field Crops for the Food Industry. Special cultivation issues to improve crop yields and quality.
- Cereals of temperate climates (Wheat, oats).
- Cereals of temperate climates (Barley, rye, triticale).
- Warm Climate Cereals (Maize)
- Warm Climate Cereals (Rice)
- Grain Legumes
- Forage Legume
- Olive plants
- Confectionery plants
- Plum tomato
- Aromatic and medicinal plants
Course Layout (EN)