E-Commerce and Services
Teacher Costopoulou Constantina
Duration Time 13 weeks
Credits : 5
Lecture Hours : 2
Lab Hours : 3
- Introduction to the fundamental concepts of e-commerce and mobile commerce.
- Business models and types of e-commerce.
- Technological background of e-commerce: Internet, World Wide Web, HTML.
- B2B and B2C e-commerce in the agricultural sector.
- Marketing of agricultural products through e-commerce.
- Case studies of electronic markets for the agricultural sector.
- Mobile commerce and transactions via wireless / mobile devices.
- Security issues and digital payment systems.
- Legal, ethical, social and political issues of e-commerce.
- Impact of social networks on e-commerce.
- Electronic business plan.
- Web tools and free software to develop e-commerce applications
- Design and development of blog, website and online store.